Thursday, August 16, 2012

MIA


I have a good reason for being MIA for the past few weeks as my baby boy has finally arrived!  The main piece of advice that I have been given over and over again has been, “Sleep while the baby sleeps”.  That seems quite simple, yet my OCD takes over me when the baby sleeps!  All I find myself doing is cleaning in circles!  SO, during naptime today I decided to give my house a break and blog.  School is on the back of my mind as I am thinking of ways to not only better organize my home but also my classroom for my maternity leave.  I am in the process of making a magnet board that I found on Pinterest that I am tweaking to match my grade level.  I will post a pic when it is complete and also how it works.  I have also been busy playing with my curriculum, figuring out ways to have centers in fifth grade.  Check out Jill’s store for my supplemental ELA and Science work.  Well, baby is a crying, be back soon!       

No comments:

Post a Comment